Its been a while since my last FDF and I know we've got some new ladies in the mix so here's a little know-how on Five Dollar Friday shopping on Facebook with Jillry.
IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THIS: See something you like and just comment on it. A simple "MINE!" or "I want" under the photo of the item will do... Here are some details:
* At some point on Friday I will post photos of my $5 jewelry items. I will post the link to the folder several times a day so you won't miss out. BUT it must be said that the sooner you see the folder & comment, the better. (I lovingly call some of my Jillry shoppers "vultures". Hehe.)
* The description of each item will be under the photo. This includes details on the jewelry item as well as how many of each item I have.
* Before posting the folder of goodies I'll post a status update that gives you a heads up for fair shopping. All items are sold as first come, first served.
* At the end of Friday or when you are ready to check out, simply post to my wall. I will then contact you if you are a newbie OR send you an invoice if you know the drill. If you have a Paypal account you can simply leave your email associated with that account and I'll invoice you.
* Payment: I prefer payment by Paypal but will accept check by mail. Paypal is a secure and easy transaction made with a debit or credit card. http://www.paypal.com/
* Payment policy: Payment MUST be made within 72 hours of the sale. If payment is not received by then your items will be restocked.
* Shipping: Please allow 2-3 days for your items to ship. In most cases your order will ship within a day but I'm working on a totally different schedule now with a newborn at home with me and full time business so I'm just testing things out. :) Shipping starts at $2.25 for the first item, adding $.25 (or less) per additional item. Packages are weighed for postage costs and I rarely ship a package that posts over $3, even with larger orders.
* Your order will be packaged with care in a padded bubble mailer and will ship via First Class via USPS.
* Please be fair. Do not comment on an item unless you plan to purchase. Commenting on an item and then skipping out not only throws off my log, its also not fair to other shoppers who do follow through with their purchase who wanted that item.
Thanks in advance for your patience on my current shipping time and for your cooperation. Feel free to email me with questions at JillryLove@gmail.com or at my personal Facebook: www.facebook.com/JillLamonteCorkern
have a grand long weekend!
2 days ago