Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas 2006

I got my digital camera!!! Yes, my sweet sweet boyfriend surprised me with the bestest present EVER. I took a total of 175 pictures over the course of 2 days.

Jason and I had our own special little Christmas party Saturday night. We cooked a pot of gumbo together, opened some champagne and settled down in front of the fire to exchange gifts. My babers gave me my digital camera with all the accessories, and I gave him his GPS and knife. I think we equally love spoiling each other!

The next photos are of Christmas Eve with the family, and then off the new parents! The gave everyone the best gift of all -- a new baby girl, Kaitlyn Nicole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow. You're posting again. Glad to see you had a great Christmas. Nice pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails