Friday, March 03, 2006

Tagged

Well, its been a long while since I've blogged. Conference season is almost over, and I deserve a blog-break, right? Of course, I'm not inspired at the moment but feel guilty enough to leave something...

I've been tagged. My friend Michelli blogged her tag, and of course I have to copy cat.


Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Association Coordinator
2. Graphic Designer
3. Photographer
4. Illustrator for LSU Mosaic (during college)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Dances with Wolves
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3. Girl, Interrupted
4. Monsters Inc. (I swear, the little girl is so cute and addictive to watch)

Four places you have lived:
1. Baton Rouge, LA
2. Ruston, LA
3.
4.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Lost
3. Meet the Barkers (there's something about Travis Barker..)
4. #1 Single

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Florida (pretty much all of it)
2. Kentucky
3. New York
4.

Four websites I visit daily:
1. foodnetwork.com
2. prevention.com
3. friends' blogs
4. hibernia.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fajitas
2. Sushi
3. Pizza
4. Edamame, lately can't get enough of the stuff -- boiling it by the pound man!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At home, being creative
2. At home, cat napping
3. At home, with a good book and a fire going
4. Alone, vacationing somewhere really quiet

Four things I always carry with me
1. Pony tail holder /clippee
2. lip balm/gloss
3. Debit card
4. cell phone (though I hate the damn thing)

4 comments:

Michelle Sanders said...

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery!

James said...

I'm making my first trip to Lousiana! Going to Jazz Fest. I'm so excited to see your state.

Jill said...

No way! What day are you going? I'm trying my best to go for the weekend Dave Matthews is there.

James said...

I'm going the weekend of the 7th! I'm stoked. I'll be there from May 4th - May 8th. I have a buddy who lives down in the French Quarter so I guess that will be our home bass. I'm so excited go and eat too! I ear y'all have some good food. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails