NEW items in shop! If you prefer purchasing check-by-mail, feel free to contact me at JillryLove@gmail.com to reserve your pieces.
Its freezing and rainy these days, so I'm holed up in my craft room making newbies. Stay tuned for more new pieces!
November 2025
10 months ago










3 comments:
Love that amber bracelet! It's blasted cold outside too...always a good time to get some work done ;)
I can't wait to get my goodies!!! I am so excited!
Oh and these are amazing!!!!!!! Email me if you are intersted in doing a giveaway with my readers. The contest that I just told you about--I have over 165 entries and still a week to go. I get about 4OO hits on my blog a day with over 5OO readers i would love to do a giveaway with you. It would bring you a lot of readers and ohhhh mad I wish I could win myself because I love that butterfly!!!!!!!
Post a Comment