Before I start my TT, I have a request - I NEED WORKOUT-INSPIRING MUSIC!
Please, if any of you have a play list of songs and artists you can share with me I'd be so grateful. I'm getting a little bored with the same songs on my iPod and I need something to boost my energy on my long walks. I love alternative rock, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, 12Stones, etc. but I really adore all music, so send me some ideas of what really gets you in the mood! And if you don't work out but just have some favorites to share, let me know what those favorites are too. Thanks so much!! Feel free to email me. :)
Things My Dream House Must Have
1. Covered porch/patio - Both J and I love being outdoors. We can't wait to have a house with a covered patio to have get-togethers or to just have a space to be outdoors.
2. Glider swing - swinging with an iced tea in one hand and a good book in the other...
3. Wood floors in main living area - I like the sound of bare feet on wood floors. And they really add character to a home.
4. Garden - Out of cilantro? No need to put the lipstick on for the store - just walk out the back door to pick a fresh sprig.
5. Land - So its not part of the actual house, but I want land for me and my family to grow on. To ride 4-wheelers on and take walks on. To build on and just enjoy the beauty of.
6. Satsuma tree - This is kind of for Babers cuz he loves them so much. And they're pretty and stuff.
7. Fig tree - I love figs but not as much as my mom does. In a way, I want to own a fig tree some day so that she can have an everlasting supply of them when she wants.
8. His & her sinks in the master bath - He wants this. I want this. We will have this.
9. Hammock - This is sort of a thing between me and Babers. We would love nothing more than to take naps in the hammock outdoors on Sundays. Every Sunday.
10. Window above my kitchen sink- Preferably over looking my backyard. Hey, the dishes ain't gonna wash themselves. You know how its so much easier to do your cardio in front of the tv? Same thing for me with the dishes.
11. Kitchen must have tons of counter space! I want to have the house everyone comes to on holidays. I'll need enough space for a turkey, a ham, side dishes and at least 5 desserts. :)
12. Arts & crafts room - *squeal* I'm scared to talk about it because I'll end up with a novel here. I'll keep it brief: altered art, photography, jewelry making, painting, scrapbooking, AHHHH!!!!!
13. Fire place - Chop the wood honey, my toes are getting cold! Hot chocolate and snuggles and blankets and warm toes. And snuggles. Did I mention snuggles?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants