Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Randomness!

randomness...feed your mind and your blog
Week of March 30: Finish the Sentence

Fill in the blanks for this weeks meme....
1. I always wanted to ___________________.
2. I really hate it when___________________.
3. My best friend is______________________.
4. In high school I was _____________________.
5. My greatest fear is _____________________.
6. My dream job is _______________________.
7. Some people really should _________________.
8. My favorite author is ________________.

My answers:

1. I always wanted to be naturally thin.

2. I really hate it when people aren't self aware.

3. My best friend is also my boyfriend.

4. In high school I was the silly comedian cheerleader who preferred being friends with the loners and a few rebels as opposed to the snotty, evil popular kids.

5. My greatest fear is losing a loved one and/or being attacked.

6. My dream job is owning a sweet little boutique filled with my Jillry, one of a kind clothing and other accessories.

7. Some people really should think about what they are going to say BEFORE they say it.

8. My favorite author is no one in particular. I have so many favorites and therefore can't pick just one!


Since this is a meme from a site I frequent and not something I've been tagged with, I'll give you peeps a break and not tag. BUT feel free to steal and check out the site - they have great memes!

8 comments:

Kitty said...

Amen to No.7 ;-) x

-Papa said...

1. I always wanted to be able to breathe underwater.
2. I really hate it when
you do that.
3. My best friend is
the coolest person in the world.
4. In high school I was
younger.
5. My greatest fear is
fear itself.
6. My dream job is
to work from home with a 3 day work week, and only 3 hours per work day.
7. Some people really should
while others really shouldn't.
8. My favorite author is
Osho.

Polgara said...

Let me know when your boutique opens!
Pol :0)

jason said...

I always wanted you.
I really hate it when we're apart.
My best friend is you.
In high school i had a crush on you.
My greatest fear is losing you.
My dream job would be to own a jetski rental on the beach where you would also own your boutique.
Some people really should learn to drive!!!!
No fave author. I no likey to read except baberblogs.

Steph said...

Awwww! That comment above is just so swoonworthy!!

Tex's Missus said...

I've gotta stop reading this Blog - It always makes my relationship sound so lame by comparison :) You guys are just too fab to be true (except I know you are ...you are very fortuante to have really found each other - as much as I hate the 'soul mate' cliche, it appears to be completely apt here)Awwwwww x

The Bookworm said...

great answers and nice blog!
http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/

Ben said...

#4 confirms your a cool head.

Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails