Monday, April 12, 2010

Jillry Trunk Show April 13th-15th

















Hi Jillry fans! As you all know by now, I'm holding my second online trunk show this week. For those of you who have never participated and would like to, here's how it works:

Tuesday through Thursday I will be posting photos of new pieces and marked down oldies from my collection in a folder called Trunk Show on my Facebook Fan Page. Keep an eye out for status postings with the link to my folder (you will also see photos). Simply click on the images and scroll through - if you see pieces you must have, just comment!

Mine!
I want this!
Add this to my shopping cart!

Any of these exclaimations will do, really. ;) The first person to comment on an item receives it, so its pretty much first come, first serve. Keep an eye out for new items posted to the folder all day!

How to pay for and receive items: I accept Paypal or check by mail. I will contact you at the end of the day on Thursday or sometime Friday to check you out. Or, if you are ready to close out before then, simply say so on my page, message my personal account "Jill Lamonte Corkern" or email me at JillryLove@gmail.com.

Once payment is received, I will immediately pack up your new pretties for the mail.

Please note: PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 72 HOURS. If you do not plan to pay for the items, please do not comment on them. If you do not pay within 72 hours, your order will be cancelled and the items will go to the next person who commented to claim them.

Questions? Just ask! This is a really casual online shopping gig, so just have fun with it!

Thank you, everyone, for your continued support. I love my job and still wake up pinching myself. Thanks to you, I'm able to do what I love, and I so enjoy bringing you all new pretties!

((Big squishy prego hugs)) xo Jill

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails