Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pee Paw Pervy

Okay, I have plenty of work to do today but I just can’t get motivated. Besides that, I’m extremely irritated by my subject: Pee Paw Pervy

Let me give you a run down – I work in a small building which we share with another company. The set up is ridiculous; we actually share a fax/copier/printer with this other company which is located in my TINY office. So, these men are coming into my office all day long, bumping into my chair constantly, etc.

One of these men is a 70+ year old man who a dear friend has tagged “Pee Paw Pervy”. Reason being – the man asks me how to use the fax e v e r y s i n g l e t i m e he comes in here. Then after I “help” him, he has to lean over very slowly, put his hands on my shoulders and hug me, then kiss the top of my head. GROSS. If he’s not doing this, he’s telling me how “attractive” I am or how nice my outfit looks on me. *bleh* I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

And that’s not all – the “Pee” in Pee Paw stands for exactly what it is. The bathroom shares a wall with my office, so I can hear everything going on in there. Let’s just say he is not a quiet rest roomer. Believe me, I’m being polite about this part with you. I’m so lucky!

Jason tells me I should say something to him when he makes me feel uncomfy. I just want to keep the peace because I know I’ll be moving into my new office in February. However, I am getting better at avoiding him. I suddenly have to get something out of my car when he comes in to fax. I’ve memorized his footsteps so I can get on the phone with nobody when he’s coming my way. I will walk all the way around the building from the front door entrance to the back parking lot if he’s gazing out the back door, just so he doesn’t have the chance to open the door for me and touch me unnecessarily.

I’m worried I’ll go berserk on him if February doesn’t come soon.

1 comment:

Michelle Sanders said...

Ok, I'm gonna need a new post. The title of this one makes me nervous. sorry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails