Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Found this interesting little meme over at Mom's place. I'm winding down from a long weekend of camping and thought I'd participate. Leave me a comment if you do this too so I can come check it out!

Take Part in Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Over the Top Meme

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? Short auburn inverted bob

Your mother? Creative, caring, fun

Your father? Strong, silent, Italian

Your favorite food? Fajitas

Your dream last night? Oddly enough, about my fleur de lis earrings

Your favorite drink? Diet Dr Pepper

Your dream/goal? I'm living my dream - designing jewelry for a living!

The room are you in? living room

Your hobby? photography

Your fear? heights

Your TV? 52" flatscreen, obnoxiously large

Your Pets? rat terrier mix, the Mini Monster

Friends? handful of friends, but only one or two really true ones

Your life? I'm loving it!

Your mood? happy, even though I'm pooped from camping

If you're missing someone? I tend to blog about it

Your best friend? my husband of 1 year, friend of fifteen

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? with my husband and maybe a mini-us in the home we've built, still designing jewelry for a living

Where were you last night? camping under the stars at Camp Livingston

Where did you grow up? right where I am now, in Central, a small town in Louisiana

One place that I go to over and over? Hobby Lobby

Your favorite place to eat out? Sammy's Grill

Wish list items? rolling jewelry case, custom jewelry table with built in shelving for my beading materials, ruby toned faceted studs for my second earring hole, kitchen island

Last time you laughed? just earlier today, my husband makes me laugh constantly

Last time you cried? got a little teary-eyed last night holding a friend's dog, I missed mine :(

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? fake, bossy, blond, mean

Last thing you did? unloaded our camper

What are you wearing? old tshirt & jeans

Something you're not wearing? jewelry. *gasp* I know...

Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby

2 comments:

Jan said...

Awww you think I'm fun? hehe

Rox said...

There isn't Hobby Lobby here. I'm so curious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails