So thankful that I forgot to post. Oops. (It was in my saved posts, ready for publishing, really!)
Photo of sunrise from our honeymoon in Cancun. I remember being especially thankful for love on this morning.
This year I am thankful, for so many things.
- Family. And for their good health.
- Happiness. I've had more than my fair share lately, and believe me, I'm not taking it for granted.
- Slippers, pajama pants, and all comfy clothing in general.
- My husband, who keeps me grounded and yet laughing, constantly.
- Supportive moms and sisters - for without them helping me with my business, I would probably be checking into a nut house right about now.
- Being my own boss. Taking the day off when I want, or taking off for a long weekend without the stress of a paper-covered desk waiting for me is priceless.
- Etsy friends. My fans, my customers and other Etsy vendors. They are my kindred spirits and I love trading with them, both creations and stories.
- And last but not least, Mini Monster girls. My companion during the day. Without her, I would be talking to the walls.
What are you thankful for?