Monday, July 27, 2009

Music Share Monday

Shame on me for getting this out so late. Its been a long Monday...

So it seems you want to share more than just five songs every Monday. I thought I was asking for too much! From now on, if you want to share more, go for it. Let's just keep it to a max of ten for now. Deal? :) Oh and BLESS YOUR HEARTS for putting your songs in the form I post them in, it really helps speed things up for me.

My picks this week are all over the place.


Nadia Oh - Hot Like Wow*
Citizen Cope - Let the Drummer Kick*
Carolina Liar - Show Me What I'm Looking For
Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation
Dave Matthews Band - Crush
Duffy - Mercy
Kerli - Walking On Air
Little Big Town - Bring It On Home

*These I "discovered" while watching So You Think You Can Dance. I'm OBSESSED with this show, likely from my years of dancing, but the music they choose really makes me want to dance again.

REPEAT: Nadia Oh's Hot Like Wow. This song is on and I'm fourteen again, twirling in my den, leaping and pulling all sorts of muscles...


And now for your, may I say FABULOUS picks:


Kelly

Priscilla Ahn- Dream
Meiko- Said and Done
Tegan and Sara- You Wouldn't Like Me
Ingrid Michaelson- Giving Up
The Reason feat Sara Quin- We're So Beyond This

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren

Brad Paisley - Find Yourself (Cars the movie soundtrack)
All American Rejects - Gives You Hell
The Fray - You Found Me
Poison - Every Rose Has It's Thorns
Grey's Anatomy Soundtrack - Miss Halfway & Grace
Mandy Moore - Have a Little Faith
Kate Voegelle - Kindly Unspoken, Only Fooling Myself, It's Only Life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole


Frank Sinatra - Mambo Italiano
311 - Plain
Counting Crows - Anna Begins
Sugarland - It Happens
Bad Religion - Skyscraper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jodi

Jaime Kyle – Untangled
A Fine Frenzy - The Minnow And The Trout
A Fine Frenzy - Near To You
Tristan Prettyman – Madly
Phil Stacey – You’re Not Shaken
Sarah Thiele – Can Change Come

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christie

Third Eye Blind - Motorcycle Drive By
Third Eye Blind - I Want You
311 - Love Song, Amber & I'll Be Here Awhile (acoustic version)
The Fray - Heartless
Taylor Swift - You're Not Sorry & The Way I Loved You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michelle

Regina Spektor - On the Radio
Feist - 1234
Feist - I feel it all
Regina Spektor - Begin to Hope
Say Good Night & Go - Imogen Heap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie

Nickelback - Rock Star
Cindy Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Footloose
I Will Survive
PussyCat - Don’t You Wish Your Girlfriend (Was Hot Like Me) *


* Jamie says she's embarrassed about this pick, but you know your singing it now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was curious as to how this Music Share would turn out and I'm pleasantly surprised. There's a great variety of music coming from everyone and I've downloaded every single song you've suggested and enjoy them all. Thanks so much for participating this week!

Dance like nobody's watching.

xo Jill
___________________________________

If you want to participate in Music Share, simply shoot me an email at blueeyez055@aol.com (or leave a comment with your email) and I'll put you on the mailing list. Every Monday morning I send out an email prodding you for your newest favorites. Simply reply - to me only - with your 5 songs and I'll include them in my group email as well as on this blog.
_________________________________________

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh...wow! I love soooo many of these! I can't even name them all... but these people are becoming my favorite people on this planet, with their lists! hahaha

Love this idea! I can't update my ipod enough! hahaha

Anonymous said...

and don't worry Jamie... we all dig that song secretly. :-)

Jamie said...

lol Thanks for the support Kelly!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails