Monday, December 20, 2010

Crockpot Vegetable Stew


















Image from recipebridge.com

If you would like to share a loved crockpot recipe of yours for our Christmas Crockpot Share, please send to JillryLove@gmail.com with your name for credit. Thank you!

Ingredients:

1 pack of stew meat
1 can of corn
2 cans of green beans
1 can of tomato sauce
1 can of rotel tomatoes
1 bag of frozen baby lima beans
2 cans of chicken broth
3-4 potatoes cubed

Directions:

In a large crock pot, put stew meat, vegetables and chicken borth in crock pot. Season with onion flakes, onion powder and garlice powder.

Cook on low 6-8 hours. Enjoy!

Recipe submitted by Kelli Campo LaCroix.

6 comments:

Clover said...

Spotted your write – ups, it’s cool. Very beneficial and interesting there are some ideas I haven’t heard before. Thanks for sharing.

clover
www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

I really like your ideas. I truly appreciate your effort in publishing this article. Keep it up and God bless.

Lizzy
www.imarksweb.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

Vicky Joe said...

I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Cindy Dy said...

It's enjoyable to learn more and more from your blog. Thanks for sharing.

MAcy
www.gofastek.com

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org

Related Posts with Thumbnails