Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spring Cleaning?















What ever you want to call it, I'm in the mood for a sale.


Today only, I've got 5 jewelry pieces in my shop marked down up to 35% off. Check out the DEALS OF THE DAY section of my shop.

I also have tons of seriously marked down items under my CRAZY SALE section. Up to 70% off original prices.

And today only, if you purchase 2 or more items, you get FREE SHIPPING. Just message me (jillrylove@gmail.com) or leave a comment with the items you want and I'll create a listing just for you with free shipping. (My items are all one of a kind, so the first person to contact me with these items for the shipping discount will receive the items.)

Happy shopping! Now, I'm off to Etsy for a sale of my own...

2 comments:

C said...

JILL! I GOT ME EARRINGS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE GORGEOUS, AS I KNEW THEY WOULD BE. THANK YOU THWNK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT REALLY MADE MY DAY. AND THANK YOU FOR THE SWEET NOTE ENCLOSED. YOU ARE SUCH A NICE PERSON. AND I LOVE YA!
AND YES, THEY DO HELP. I WILL BE WEARING THEM TO WORK TOMORROW.

c

C said...

...AND NOT ONLY DID I GET THE GORGEOUS EARRINGS, BUT YOU ALSO THREW IN MY FAVE OF ALL FAVE BUBBLE WRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS! NUH,UH...

C

Related Posts with Thumbnails