Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Twilight Bracelets on Sale NOW















I've been making these for a few weeks now but have finally caught up with orders enough that I can offer them for sale here. These are not in my shop yet as I wanted all my lovelies to have a chance to order one before I upped the price for Etsy due to fees.

The Twilight bracelet comes with the following charms: a baseball, a rich red puffy heart to represent Bella, the Cullen lion crest, Jacob's wolf, the apple from the first book, a Twilight tag and the blood red teardrops that match the Twilight earrings and Twilight necklace from my shop. These can be adjusted to the length you need. All charms are of good quality, silver charms.

The bracelets sell for $25 each with only $3 shipping. If you live outside the U.S. please contact me for shipping rates.

To purchase your Twilight Charm Bracelet you can email me here: blueeyez055@aol.com. Due to a few bad apples, I must receive payment before your bracelet is made. You can purchase by check or Paypal. Just state which you prefer in the email.

Thanks for your support Twilight fans! I don't know about you but I cannot WAIT for the New Moon movie to come out!

Love, hugs and fangs,

xo Jill
Creator of JILLRY
www.jilllamonte.etsy.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that Jacob has gotten kinda hot in the next one...

not that I'm going to watch it or anything...

cough... ;-)

Anonymous said...

how cool, love the wolf charm!

boubou said...

bonjour !
First time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collages , or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx

Christina Padilla said...

hey girl! stoppin' by to say hi and then i see your twibracelet! OMG! I recently went to mikes to get stuff to make one and low and behold, you did it!!

I'm going to make mine, since i have my stuffs....but it won't be as pretty as yours!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails