Thursday, July 12, 2007

7 Random Facts. You're Next.

I was unfairly tagged by Kelly. *sigh* Okay, we all know everyone loves these things so why front? Its a chance to blog about yourself.

The Rules:

Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of the post list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

7 Random Facts About Myself

1.) I can wiggle my ears. How does one come to know this about themselves? I have no idea, but I can wiggle on demand and you can actually see my ears moving.

2.) I am afraid of the dark. Have been since I was a child. Still sleep with a night light. I’m pretty ok if someone is in the dark with me, but if I’m alone and find the night light has burned out when I turn my overhead light off to go to sleep, I wig out. Heart beats fast, hold my breath, the whole nine.

3.) I secretly wanted to be a microbiologist or psychologist. I graduated college in the graphic design/fine arts field but took every class allowed to me as an art major for microbiology and psychology. In reality I knew that landing a job in the field of graphic design would be more likely than becoming a psychologist or microbiologist where I live. Sometimes I would like to kick myself in the rear.

4.) One of my worst fears is of being attacked or mugged. Since a young age I’ve had it in my head that it will happen to me someday. Like it’s something I can’t get out of… its just going to happen and I can’t prevent it.

5.) I adore movies with human struggle in them, mostly ones that have a main character that has a disorder or a disability or psychological problem. For example: Girl, Interrupted, Good Will Hunting, and The Piano. I find movies that yank the most emotion out of me to be the most fulfilling.

6.) I am terrified that I will turn out to be like the women in my family. Not going to elaborate on this one.

7.) I used to read the Encyclopedia. Not just when I was a kid, but even when I was living with my parents at 21. And not just when I was bored. Information vacuum. I love learning stuff.


Okay now that everyone thinks I’m a loon, I’ll have to taggeth someone else. Like Kelly, I don’t think I have many readers, so let’s see:

Michelle

Dave

Violet

Blogarita

Dan

LBB

Shoot. I can make 7. Did I miss anyone? lol.

4 comments:

Blogarita said...

I used to read the encyclopedia, too. For the same reasons.



I played!

Anonymous said...

You did really good at this!

Number 4! I am EXACTLY the same way! I just know it will happen. And a part of me kind of isn't scared, but kind of interested if I will be able to fight back. I am kinda weak though... I will probably die in this process.

Violet said...

Crap... Just realized I was tagged. Haven't even read yours. But, within the next 48 hours, I promise I'll take care of it!!!

V said...

Ditto on many of these! I can wiggle my ears too, psychoanalyze people for fun, don't want to be like the rest of my family women, and I STILL read the encyclopedia (well the wiki version at least) AND the dictionary.

Related Posts with Thumbnails