Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thought I'd try this out, looked like fun. Just one more thing to keep me from working...


Things I Am Thankful For
(In no specific order)

1. pajama pants
2. babers!
3. cheese (any and all kinds)
4. my health
5. my family
6. my sense of humor
7. my boobs
8. Saturday sleep ins
9. pizza delivery
10. air conditioning
11. baber naps
12. people who read my posts and actually comment (which makes me feel like less of a loser, sniff sniff)
13. num numming

Don’t hate my mostly superficial list, it was all in fun. *sticking tongue out*
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh. oh. My turn!!!(and in no particular order)
1. Your smile
2. your giggles
3. pictures you draw for me
4. your boobs;)
5. naps
6. little songs you sing in that voice
7. dinnertime!!!!!
8. our wackiness
9. reading your blogs
10. when we "assume the position"
11. playing in rooms with no windows
12. hidden notes
13. when you touch it :)

Anonymous said...

By the way, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

*gasp* Babers, yours is so much better than mine!

I heart #1 & #6. Love you back!

Jenny! said...

I love #1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 (myself), and 5 because taht would be mean if I didn't include that! What is #2 and 11 and 13???

Anonymous said...

Happiness researchers (yes, they exist) recommend one makes a list of things one is grateful for and reflecting on it from time to time.

Good work.

Anonymous said...

This was really good! It didn't suck! You and your babers are so freaking cute it kills me! haha! I loved it!

Jill said...

Jenny - #2 is what I call Jason, "babers" is derived from "babe". I always throw an "r" on the end of things for some reason...
#11 - makes more sense now?
#13 - warning, this may make you gag - num numming is when jason sticks his face in my neck and sort of purrs "num num num" to tickle me. I know, we're sick with it.

LBB - I knew you would approve, oh great one!!

Kelly - thanks and thanks! I can't wait for the next one. (I'm seriously addicted to lists so this is right up my alley!)

-Papa said...

Don’t hate my mostly superficial list, it was all in fun. *sticking tongue out*
Ain't no haytin here, great list, but watch that tongue you could put someone's eye out.

Jenny! said...

NOt gross...very cute!

t.k.foster said...

Happiness researchers? Wow.

Yeah, I am thankful that pajama pants exist for women too. They look good in them!

Dan said...

people who read my posts and actually comment (which makes me feel like less of a loser, sniff sniff)

Stop! You are not a loser. I think you're awesome! And we love you for much more than just #7. :)

Hugs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails