Friday, June 30, 2006

Beauty Day


Well, it was about time for Rapunzel to get her hair cut. My sister came into town to give Rapunzel her snipping, and I decided it was time for mine too. It was quite the event. Toot danced and sang for us (those are my sunglasses), my sister and I got into a spanking war – she had the flat brush in her hand, so you know I had my butt on the ground to avoid the sting. Ahh, I remember being popped on the behind as a child with one of those things…

Anyway, new pics from Mel’s camera. Enjoy!


4 comments:

KiKi said...

I like the other picture of Toots better. The one where he is posing like a "rock star" as he told me he was as I was taking the picture!

Michelle Sanders said...

Awwww isn't he just a ham! And I'm loving your "aint I fabulous" pose you got going on at the top!

Kala said...

that spanking with brush thing sounds sore - funny - sounds like u guys get along pretty good - that is very kewl

James said...

Nice pics! That coors light shirt looks older than God. Pretty sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails