Friday, June 30, 2006

Dress Up Continued

Post dedicated to Lola...
I’m doing a little cleaning right now at the office, sorting through old pics, most of which I shouldn’t have on the office computer anyway. Came across one of my favorites – dress up night at Bean’s & Lola’s. As noted in earlier pics, we are shooting ourselves because there is no better photographer than yourself. Especially after a few bottles of wine.

This is the only time I will admit cleaning to be fun. I’m finding all kinds of neat things…

11 comments:

Federico Perazzoni said...

Very nice....

:-)

KiKi said...

You know, it kind of looks like you two are more than just "friends"? LOL!

The Humanity Critic said...

Thats a great pictue..

Latigo Flint said...

A neat thing to find is a ten dollar bill in the pocket of pants you haven't worn for a while.

Another neat thing to find is a kitten... a kitten you thought was dead but it turns out it's not dead, it's alive. Yay!

Michelle Sanders said...

Kinky. I like that...but Random...at work? Come on?!

Kala said...

its amazing the photos that pop up during cleaning - you guys look great!

Anonymous said...

I agree. You have to shoot yourself once in a while.

Or ON yourself... once in a while.

Jill said...

eeewwwww.... lol. LBB, you're dirty.

And um, Michelle? I wouldn't go around calling other people kinky. What's that saying about the pot calling the kettle black? ;)

James said...

What are you dressed up as exactly?

Jill said...

Not really anything. Maybe cowgirls?

This was early in the night, before all the liquor and creativeness started flowing. I plan to post some really silly ones at a later date.

James said...

Good, good. Let'er roll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails