Friday, October 23, 2009

Birthday Lovelies

Woke up at 6am. Have I mentioned I'm a morning person?

So far I've: Went for a morning walk with the Mini Monster. Visited Hobby Lobby, the post office & the bank. Painted new jewelry pieces. Treated myself to Subway & a movie for lunch. Had a lovely chat with the Avon lady & her little bebe who brought me Christmas goodies.

Tonight: chocolate chip cookie cake, ice cream & presents with the family tonight.

Tomorrow: Babers is taking me on a hot date. To do what? That is the question. :)

Off for more birthday fun. Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Have a fabulous Birthday weekend!!! How romantic...a date!

Kelly said...

Hey girl
Happy Birthday
Have a great one and a wonderful date

Rox said...

Ohhh watch those birthday dates, a girl can get herself in some real trouble! :o)

Sydney said...

Hope your birthday was wonderful, so um....what is chocolate chip cookie cake, because I want some :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails