Monday, October 26, 2009

Warm up on a cool night.

















Click for recipe --> Baked Potato Soup

Rich, creamy and surprisingly not as fattening as you think. Made with reduced fat milk (I used fat free), low fat cheese & sour cream. Sure, the bacon will get ya, but only if you eat the whole pig.

I made this tonight, a little worried about the lack of flavor using skim milk. No need to worry, husband went back for seconds. I wonder if it was the bacon...

It was perfect for a cool night. Delicious. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rox said...

I've been making soup and other comfort foods for about two weeks around here! Tonight I made a Tomato Hamburger soup with everything but the kitchen sink tossed in! It was awesome!

Skim milk? That's dreadful! Go all in! Life is meant to be lived!

OMG I used six exclamation points in this comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails