Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Grilled Fish and Vintage Necklaces

Weird title, I know. Just catching up on some things I wanted to post.

I took a photo of the redfish J grilled for my birthday. You remember, the one I posted about here?






















Isn't this the purtiest thing you've ever seen? This is my favorite of husband's dishes.

I also got an external hard drive from Baber for the laptop, perfect for downloading obscene amounts of new music for my iPod. I'll be sharing my newest downloads soon.

I just posted this necklace, one I'll surely have a hard time parting with:






















Hopefully it will go to a good home.

I've also joined PapernStitch this month. Have a looksie and let me know what you think!






Oh, one more thing: I'm doing Santa's Secrets emails starting November 1st. If you want in on secret sales, freebies, new items, and VIP coupons, comment here or email me to add you to the mailing list. JillryLove@gmail.com

That about wraps up the loose ends in my brain this evening. Thanks for your attention. :)

3 comments:

jason said...

You should do a before after with the fish

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

The fish look delish and I don't blame you for not wanting to let the necklace go...great smokey color!

Rox said...

I have a heart attack every single time I open up your blog because the music starts right away and I jump every time! LOL

The fish looks great! Yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails