Monday, October 19, 2009

For the Love of a Trade

Jill of Blue Serendipity Designs contacted me over the weekend. This talented lady from Ireland and I conversed on and off all weekend on how similiar we are, from our pieces, props to even our names!

We both fell in love with jewelry from each others shops and decided to trade. She mentioned her love of cajun food, so with her new Sparkling Blueberry Earrings and Earth Goddess Ring (below) I'm sending some cajun specialties with love from Louisiana! :)

The gorgeous Midnight Rendevous Necklace I'm anxiously awaiting from her shop:

























And the pieces she chose from my shop:











































The two pieces above will be relisted in my shop in the next week or so. I'm not sure if the necklace from Jill's shop is one of a kind or not, but she has other stunning pieces so go check her out.

I just love a trade...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely pieces!

Jill Casavecchia said...

Nope, Jill, your Midnight Rendezvous Necklace is one-of-a-kind. I only bought one of those huge baroque babies, and you've got it. No one else in the world will have that necklace. I'm just back from the post office, actually. I mailed her off this afternoon. :)

Jill xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails