Last year I looked forward to turning 30 while my younger friends moaned about it. This year, I sort of forgot about my birthday. Has it already become "just another day"?
In the past year I've learned:
- As a thirty-something, I can't wake up in the mornings and just stretch without the possibility of pulling something.
- That the older I get, the more comfortable I am with the person I've become.
- Some of the things I hated as a kid are the same things I still hate today.
- That I hold my tongue less when people wrong me. And it feels good.
- Who my real friends are.
- That lipstick is overrated.
- Being a newlywed is everything I had hoped it would be.
Here's to the last day of being 30, and to "just another day" tomorrow. :)