Did that rhyme a little?
- I can't get enough of Rhianna's song Paper Chaser. The instruments in the background, her poppy voice... just makes me wanna shake my glutious maximus. That said, I would happily take the sound of nails on a chalkboard every day of 2009 if I don't ever have to hear a Red Hot Chili Peppers song again.
- I joined Twitter but really don't know much about it yet. You can find me there under randommoments7. I'm working on adding a Twitter section to my sidebar so we can all play together.
- Thanks for all the sweet comments on my last bridal shot post. While reading your comments I blushed. A lot.
- My newest cooking love is those gigantic boxes of chicken broth. They have a flip top lid for easy use and you just pop that sucker in the fridge to use the rest later. My favorite thing is to use the broth for deglazing my pans. Right now I'm cooking italian sausage spaghetti. After pan frying the sausage I used the broth to pick up the delicious lil pieces of leftover browned sausage and juices. My whole house smells like Italy, I'm sure of it. ;)
- Going to do a follow up post of Kelly's Five Ways to Spice It Up post. Think I'll call it Revive Your Love. Stay tuned to learn more about how to bring the desire back in your relationship. *snort* I love making stuff up.
- Speaking of making stuff up, I want a tee shirt that says "I make stuff up." Seriously. Have wanted one for like, 27 years. Yep, since I was 3. Where can I get one?
- Apparently I'm the only chic in the free world that hasn't read or isn't currently reading Twilight. If you've read it and recommend it, shoot me a comment.
- I haven't forgotten about Rox's letter post. I've been assigned the letter T to write about, ten things I love that start with this letter. A work in progress, post date TBD yo.
- Oh! I've finally updated my blogroll. If I left anyone out, just let me know. I haven't updated this since... well, since Madonna developed an English accent. So yeah, its been a while.
- I think I'm addicted to blogging. Again. Is there any medicine or support groups for this?
- Me and the hubs bought a new desk and bookcase. Now the junk room is the craft/office room. So love. Going to share pictures soon.
- J's new ring tone is Run D.M.C.'s Tricky. Now when I get a morning text from him, I either giggle, smile, jig or just flat out dance. It just puts me in a good mood.
This speech is my recital, I think its very vital...