randomness...feed your mind and your blog
week of jan 18.2009: Finish the Sentences
1. I wish I could..... be consistent with my healthy eating and exercise. Support myself on my jewelry business alone. Have Fridays off. Visit Italy.
2. My biggest fear is.... heights. Always has been, always will be. (Didn't want to do the cliche' "losing a loved one", I'm in a happy place this morning.)
3. I hate to..... fold the white clothes. (Don't know why, just do.) Pluck my eyebrows. Scrub the tub. Go to the dentist.
4. I love.... my husband. (Fiercely.) Tomato basil soup from La Madelines. Pajama pants. My new warm fuzzy slippers. My family. My duppy pog. Getting fresh new beads in the mail. *sigh*
5. Today I will.... place our wedding announcement in the paper. (Finally.) Post new jewelry. Eat a healthy lunch. Exercise. Go suit shopping with J.
6. Yesterday I ..... comforted my sick husband. Cooked crawfish etouffee. Freshened up my hair color. Watched Paranormal State and got chills. Posted new Jillry. Visited with the family, my favorite people. Finally had a good night's sleep.
7. My hair is.... deep reddish brown. Tossled. A bit edgy. Something I like about me.
8. I will never... be skinny. Be good with math. Sky dive. Get plastic surgery. Eat oysters.
till next time...